Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bluebonnets and passports



Here's a preview of one of our pics from the Bluebonnet fundraiser.  Kelly McG is just plain awesome!  Once I have all the donations from the shoot, I'll post our total (waiting for a few donations to get here from that) and some more pictures.  We're getting there.  God is good.  He sent amazing Bluebonnets this year, after all.  It's been years since it's looked like this.  It's awesome to sit in the middle of them.  The scent is so strong and so beautiful.  I love central Texas this time of year.

Well, I mentioned that we were waiting on passports.  You know where this is going, right?  Yep!  God did it AGAIN!  They got here in 1 1/2 weeks!!!  Would you mind it if I wrote that again?  1 1/2 weeks!!!  It was supposed to take 4-6.  We still need about $3300 right NOW but God is doing amazing things.  We have been blessed beyond measure. Some days I wake up and panic but God is faithful and I keep handing it back to him then taking it back then handing it..... 

Well, this Texas girl is tuckered out and ready to watch some late night Bugs Bunny with my kids before we all climb into bed.  Goodnight, y'all.

1 comment:

  1. OH, I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!!! And I miss the bluebonnets! :)

    ReplyDelete