Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pictures and a big bill



Well, we got the first official pictures of our munchkin!  She has grown so much and she has HAIR!  We've been looking at them for days.  I look at these pictures and I think of the Steven Curtis Chapman song "Fingerprints of God."  She's another one of God's incredible masterpieces.

With those pictures, we got a huge bill.  Our first really, really big one and we've got a very short time to come up with that money.  I'd like to say that I'm feeling no stress and I know exactly how we're going to pay for that bill.  That would be a complete lie.  I keep giving it back to God but then I pull back from His hands and worry a little lot.  A friend of mine featured us in her blog.  You can read it here http://letsrebuildthewall.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment