Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Alright, flag on the play!

Well, I mentioned in my first post that I wouldn't always talk adoption.  This is one of those posts. 

I got a letter in the mail today.  It came with a donation but it was hard to read.  Scores have been kept, but the scorekeeper was wrong.  I believe this person thought that what was written was what needed to be said, but it only served to hurt me and it just wasn't fair.  It was a lecture, so to speak, and some undercurrents of us not being there for certain events.  I want to fight back, set the record straight, prove that the score was wrong, call and remind who's been where for what and who hasn't.  Flag on the play!!!  

So I struggle with my flesh, again.  So humbling how much I struggle....  How come I can watch God miraculously provide the money for our first BIG bill and then turn around and struggle with my emotions so much? 

James 1:19-20

19 My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, 20 because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires.  

No comments:

Post a Comment