Friday, June 29, 2012

Avalyn's Tears


When we got our last update with the 50 pictures, there were 3 of our Miss Avalyn having a fit during her physical therapy.  I had mixed emotions about that.  At first, I was happy to see her fighting for what she wanted.  I figure she's going to need that strength.  Then I thought about how good it was to see an orphan showing an emotion like that.  Someone has responded to her tears so she's using them to get what she wants.  Strange, but it made me happy to think about that.  My final thoughts were pure momma emotions.  I wanted to pick her up and make it all better.  Did anyone comfort her?  Did she reach her arms out to someone?  It made me hurt.  Did anyone make it better?  Hug the tears away?  Kiss those little cheeks?   I let my thoughts bombard me.  How many tears have gone unseen, unwiped, unkissed?  It broke my heart to think those thoughts.  I had to tuck them away so it wouldn't overwhelm me.

Then I found this verse. 

Psalm 56:8

New Living Translation
You keep track of all my sorrows.
    You have collected all my tears in your bottle.
    You have recorded each one in your book.

Her Heavenly Father has her tears!!!  He has my tears, too.  We are so precious to Him that He has collected them in a bottle. 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment