Monday, July 23, 2012

What Now





I saw the face of Jesus
In a little orphan girl
She was standing in the corner
On the other side of the world
And I heard the voice of Jesus
Gently whisper to my heart
Didn't you say you wanted to find Me?
Well, here I am
Here you are


So what now?
What will you do now that you found Me?
What now?
What will you do with this treasure you've found?
I know I may not look like what you expected
But if you'll remember
This is right where I said I would be
You've found me
What now?


                                                                                   ----Steven Curtis Chapman
"What Now"

1 comment:

  1. A friend suggested your blog to me & I am now your newest follower. I have a 2 year old with Down syndrome. You can find my blog at http://secondtimearound-vernyvern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete