Monday, August 13, 2012

I have engraved you on the palms of my hands...

Isaiah 49:15-16

15“Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget, I will not forget you!
16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are ever before me.


I saw this verse on a video a friend sent me.  Isn't it the coolest?  Our munchkin's birthmom did not forget her---her story is a little different but, I love the promise here.  She is engraved on the palms of His hands!

Still no word from the judge.  So while we wait, a little munchkin goodness... This was one of the very first pictures we ever saw of her.

Before we knew she was ours, I called her the little upside-down-headband-cutie.
I'd be lying if I didn't say that this wait has been harder than any of the others.  Still, I know what God's word says and trusting in His plan.  Oh, how much we love this little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment