Saturday, October 6, 2012

Savannah is 6!!!!



Well, my little redheaded spunky girl is 6 as of today.  It's always bittersweet for me.  I love watching them get older, but I want each year to last longer.  The years really do zoom right on by.  Savannah just wanted a quiet family night with some Chick-fil-A and turtle pie.  The kids are upstairs playing with all the new treasures so I have a few quiet moments to post some pictures.

Oh, on her very last day of being 5 she read her very first book!  Sorry if you got that same message in an email.  I'm only clever in random spurts. :)




officially 6







 

Happy Birthday, sweet Savannah!  We love you right up to the moon and back!  I love Josh in the background blowing out the candles with her.  Nothing like a little moral support.







No comments:

Post a Comment